RISE LOUISVILLE is accepting applications for their 2017 Fall Cohort of Growth Oriented Businesses. This is a 10-week, 36-hour course that gives entrepreneurs the professional knowledge and management skills they need to grow an existing business.
Our program consists of classroom-style educational sessions supplemented with guest speakers, interaction with subject experts, and individual mentoring to apply this knowledge to your own business plan.
By the end of this course, you will have a personalized professional growth plan that will empower you with the next steps necessary to expand your business. We will also provide up to 4 follow-up consultations in the 12 months following the conclusion of the course.
YOU’LL LEARN HOW TO:
- Strategize the achievement of your business goals
- Analyze financial statements & prepare budgets
- Develop & execute marketing strategies
- Determine funding needs & identify sources of capital
- Formulate and implement strategies for managing growth
- Write and communicate a detailed business growth plan to your team
YOU SHOULD ATTEND IF:
- You are an existing business owner ready for growth
- You need to strategize next steps to grow your business
- You need to clarify financing needs and resources
- You want to learn from the experiences of knowledgeable educators and business leaders
- You need to take a step back and revaluate where you are going and how to get there.
Based on feedback from over 4,000 entrepreneurs in 12 states, courses similar to the 2017 RISE cohort have produced for their attendees:
32% Average Sales Increase
1.3 Average New Jobs
2x Average Profit vs. Industry Average
SEATS ARE LIMITED